Welcome to your new Drupal website!
Please follow these steps to set up and start using your website:
- Configure your website Once logged in, visit the administration section, where you can customize and configure all aspects of your website.
- Enable additional functionality Next, visit the module list and enable features which suit your specific needs. You can find additional modules in the Drupal modules download section.
- Customize your website design To change the "look and feel" of your website, visit the themes section. You may choose from one of the included themes or download additional themes from the Drupal themes download section.
- Start posting content Finally, you can create content for your website. This message will disappear once you have promoted a post to the front page.
Located on the southern edge of the Grand Haven Area Public Schools district, our student-focused and family-oriented school is dedicated to providing a quality learning experience for all our students. Servicing over 320 students, from preschool to 4th grade, we pride ourselves on working integrally with our families to ensure our students are Motivated to Achieve in a safe and respectful environment. We encourage you to stop by for a visit. We would love to have an opportunity to show you our accomplishments.
News and Happenings
Y5's/Kindergarten Orientation will be held at Robinson School on Monday, March 10th from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. Our orientation will be held in an Open House type format, so come anytime between 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. If you have not received a mailing from us, please call our school office to register your child - or just show up at our orientation.
Requirements for entering Young Fives or Kindergarten are as follows: Read more »
Please click the light blue "Weekly Headlines" above to view the latest flyer.
The Grand Haven Schools' parent email lists are used to communicate the most up-to-date school information to you digitally.
To subscribe to a list, enter your email into the subscribe field below and click Subscribe. You will be notified of subscription by email.
To unsubscribe from a list, enter your email into one of the unsubscribe fields below and click Confirm Unsubscribe. You will be asked to verify your request on the next page. Read more »
Our next delayed start of the school year will be held on Wednesday, March 26, 2014. School will begin at 10:45 a.m. for Robinson School. Buses will run 2 hours later than your normal pick up time. There will be BREAKFAST SERVED on delayed start days.
Here is the delayed start schedule for the remainder of this school year:
- Wednesday, March 26, 2014
- Tuesday, April 22, 2014