Welcome to your new Drupal website!
Please follow these steps to set up and start using your website:
- Configure your website Once logged in, visit the administration section, where you can customize and configure all aspects of your website.
- Enable additional functionality Next, visit the module list and enable features which suit your specific needs. You can find additional modules in the Drupal modules download section.
- Customize your website design To change the "look and feel" of your website, visit the themes section. You may choose from one of the included themes or download additional themes from the Drupal themes download section.
- Start posting content Finally, you can create content for your website. This message will disappear once you have promoted a post to the front page.
Robinson Elementary School
Located on the southern edge of the Grand Haven Area Public Schools district, our student-focused and family-oriented school is dedicated to providing a quality learning experience for all our students. Servicing over 320 students, from preschool to 4th grade, we pride ourselves on working integrally with our families to ensure our students are Motivated to Achieve in a safe and respectful environment. We encourage you to stop by for a visit. We would love to have an opportunity to show you our accomplishments.
News and Happenings
In order to increase student safety and be more operationally efficient, the GHAPS Transportation Department will implement a few changes for the 2016-2017 school year.
- Movie Night is re-scheduled (due to the snow day on February 25th) The new date will be Thursday, March 3rd from 4:00 - 5:45 p.m.
- March is READING MONTH. Lots of upcoming activities, please view our Robinson School Calendar in the Quick Links for all the latest dates and activities.
- Parent Teacher Conferences are fast approaching. Please look for a note coming home with students with your assigned conference time. If you would have to change the assigned time, please either e-mail the teacher or call the school office at 850-5900.
The Grand Haven Schools' parent email lists are used to communicate the most up-to-date school information to you digitally.
To subscribe to a list, enter your email into the subscribe field below and click Subscribe. You will be notified of subscription by email.
To unsubscribe from a list, enter your email into one of the unsubscribe fields below and click Confirm Unsubscribe. You will be asked to verify your request on the next page. Read more »